Admission Policy & Procedure
The parents/wards are requested to fill and submit the application form by hand.
After submission of the form, a date and time to visit the school for verification of your documents, will appear at the end of the form. It is mandatory that parents visit the school only on the given date and time.
Please note that only the application forms that are completely filled are accepted. Other forms will be rejected.
The application forms that are completely filled are accepted. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
You are requested to prepare and bring along the following documents. All the documents need to be brought in original along with attested photocopy. No document will be considered if the original is not shown at the time of submission.
Photo Identity Proof
Both parents need to provide a Photo identity proof of themselves. Please ensure that the photo on the Photo Identity Proof is recent and can be used for visual verification. This document is a mandatory requirement. Any one of the following documents will be accepted as Identity Proof:
- PAN Card
Proof Of Residence
Please ensure that the proof of residence has an address that matches with the address mentioned in the form. This document is mandatory. Any one of the following documents will be accepted as Proof of Residence:
- Utility Bill - MSEB/Gas/BSNL Landline Phone Bill
- Aadhar Card
- Corporation Tax Receipt
Proof of Birth
Birth certificate of the Child with two passport size photographs are mandatory.
Proof of Parent's Education
Please provide education/graduation proof of the parents as you would have mentioned in the form.
This is required in case of OBC/SC/ST. In case of Christian candidates, baptism certificate is mandatory.
Please note that the application form will be valid only if original documents are produced along with attested photocopy at the time of verification.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION. NO DONATIONS ARE ACCEPTED. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY MIDDLEMEN OR AGENTS.
Vidyanand Bhavan High School is a private, Un-aided Christian minority school and does not come under The Right to Education Act, While giving admissions, preference is given to Christian minority students.
The final result will be intimated by Email/SMS/Notice Board only. Hence, please ensure you provide the right email address to the school.
General Rules & Code of Conduct
Rules to be borne in mind by parents and pupils as laid down in the Secondary School Code (1979) Rule 56.
- Pupils should realize that they are responsible to the school authorities not only for their conduct in the school but also for their general behavior outside. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct out of the school on the part of pupils shall make them liable to disciplinary action.
- Parents/guardians are given to understand that they cannot dictate to the management and that the management has a right to decide on what conditions they will admit or retain students in their school, provided such conditions are in conformity with the instructions issued by the Department of Education.
- Students should not take part in any political activity.
- Irregular attendance, unsatisfactory application to studies, persistent insubordination, disobedience, objectionable moral influence and unsatisfactory conduct, or acts of serious indiscipline in and out of school justify suspension or dismissal of a boy/girl student.
- . Regularity, implicit obedience, politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct should be inculcated.
General Rules to be Noted
- No leave of absence is granted except on previous written application from parents/guardian only for serious valid reasons. Students who absent themselves without parent`s knowledge will be liable to disciplinary action.
- Leave during school days will not be given for more than three days at a time, except incase of serious illness or death in a family. Religious pilgrimages, ceremonies etc to be planned in holidays only.
- Absence without leave renders a student liable to a fine. Such absence before or after holidays renders a boy/girl liable to be struck off the rolls.
- Principal to be informed if a student is absent due to illness for more than three days. A formal note and medical certificate to be handed on his/her return. Non – Christians will be allowed Sectional Holidays pertaining to their creed only on the strength of written application from parents.
- A student who is found to have damaged anything within the school premises must make good the damage.
- No boy/girl student is allowed to enter the school premises driving a car or riding a motor-cycle, scooter or scooterette even though they have a driving license.
- No student is allowed to remain in the classroom during P.T. periods or recess.
- The parents shall see that the fees are required to be paid on time as per notification & instructions given in the School Diary.
Principal's permission required for…..
- To make a collection for any purpose whatever.
- To arrange for a party, picnic, excursion/camp or meeting.
- To join a sports-meet or play in a game not arranged by the school.
- To bring books, periodicals or newspapers, movie CD etc into school premises.
- To impose fines.
- Boys may celebrate their birthdays in a modest way only by distributing small chocolates. Organising party in the class for the same is strictly forbidden.
- No pupil must take tuition from any of the school staff without written permission.